Bathrooms are places of cleansing and shelter. There are dozens of practical details that add up to a functional and beautiful space. The right bathroom renovation will not only improve your quality of life while you live in your home, it will also make your home easier to sell.
Copperstone gives you a complete start-to-finish solution for all kinds of bathroom renovations. From the most space-challenged powder room to the largest master bath, we will make the most of the space you have.
Our Bathroom Renovation Services
With Copperstone, you don’t need to do any extra organizing, sourcing, or management work yourself. We do it all for you:
- Design and product selection – most of our clients love to help with this part!
- Full project management – we keep you in the loop at all times.
- Construction and installation (including demolition, structural work, electrical, plumbing, and cabinetry).
- Clean up and rubbish disposal.
Your team will include a designer, a project coordinator, and an installation manager. They work with you to ensure that you love your new bathroom.
Call 613-288-1449 or
“Shannon Callaghan is a remarkable, knowledgeable designer who was able to translate our vague statements of what we did and did not want in a new bathroom into a gorgeous oasis that more than meets our needs. We have double the storage in what feels like twice the space….”
– Greg and Claude, Ottawa
Read more testimonials about Copperstone>
Explore Our Gallery
From powder rooms to guest bathrooms to master baths, we’ve created bathrooms of all kinds for our customers.
The Copperstone Advantage
We have a history of developing wonderful partnerships with our customers, who ask us back when they’re ready for more improvements to their home. Here’s why our customers keep coming back:
- A complete turn-key solution: we guide you every step of the way, from our first discussion to the final cleanup. Learn how our project managers keep everything on track >
- Award winning designs: our designers have come home with several NKBA awards over the years.
- Creative design solutions: “out of the box” thinking can eliminate those pet peeves about your space and provide better functionality. Learn more about how our designers help you >
- An eye for quality: we can spot problems that most people won’t see to eliminate headaches down the road.
- Effective cost management: we know how to work within a (realistic) budget, and know where to cut corners and where you can’t.
- Variety of cabinetry solutions available: from Ikea cabinets to semi custom to custom cabinetry.
- Trustworthy craftspersons and trades: we have our in house team of carpenters and installers, some with 25+ years of experience. We also manage our hand-picked selection of other trades. Meet our team >
- BBB Accredited with an A+ rating.
- Warranties on all products and services: if you ever need a repair, just come to us first.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
How Our Bathroom Renovation Process Works
Here’s an overview of what it’s like to work with us.
- Introductory discussion
- Design phase (several meetings to ensure the design, product selection, and budget work for you)
- Scheduling and construction preparation
- Construction phase
- Final approval
Read all the details about our process, including a breakdown of what we will need from you.
Are you ready to finally get a bathroom that’s right for your needs and your style?